Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring & Flowers: Roses In The Snow



Nico: Roses In The Snow

[purchase]

A few days ago it was over 70 degrees in Minneapolis. This morning (read: afternoon) I wake up to snow?!?! Shesh...

Quite disillusioned by that smirking trickster, Mother Nature, I simply don't have much to say. Nico's glacial delivery seems to express my feelings well.
-------------

"Roses In The Snow" is an outtake from either The Marble Index (1969) or Desertshore (1970), released on the 2007 compilation The Frozen Borderline.

3 comments:

bwrice said...

I'm having trouble with the download on this one. Anyone else?

Unknown said...

Did you get it to work? I tried it out and didn't have any issues.

bwrice said...

Yup - It's downloading now. Not sure what the problem was before. Thanks.