Sunday, June 13, 2010

All Apologies: Apology



The Posies: Apology

[purchase]

And I asked again
Would it be alright for me
To acquire someone else's disenchantment?
I could reconnect to another time and place
Reconsider letting loose and running rampant

Take me back
Teach me
Take me back
Apology
I never meant to be and I won't take much with me

Just an open mind and a second nature
Don't forget you might just drink the water
If it illustrates the nonesuch nomenclature

So push the button ring the bell
Behold your tongue it's served you well
Enough to bring you here, won't you please

If we fall to touch


There will be no backlogged time
You can make believe it
like a bunch of postcards
And the stones will read in a modest fashion
Don't expect too much - you might be disappointed

blog comments powered by Disqus