Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's time to submit your posts!



OK, it's finally time to put our new concept into effect.

To submit a post to Star Maker Machine, please download and follow the instructions which are available in word or text format.

Then download the template, which is available in word or text format and fill in the "blanks" as explained in the instructions.

Once you've prepared your post, e-mail it to Star Maker Machine (as an attachment or in the body of your e-mail). The e-mail address is songs.six@gmail.com.

If you are a blogger and would like to submit posts directly, just let me know your e-mail address in the comments to this post (or send me an e-mail) and I will send you an invitation to become an author of this blog.

Remember to follow the current theme, which will be posted shortly.

3 comments:

Paul said...

I'll take an invite. paul@settingthewoodsonfire.com. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I'd like an invite, please.
papercuttongue@gmail.com

Mario B said...

I simply don't know how it works, but I will try.

marioromans@videotron.ca