Monday, June 9, 2008

Advice: How To Fight Loneliness



Wilco: How To Fight Loneliness

[purchase]

There is so much I've learned from music over the years, both good and bad. There is still much to learn, judging by the education I'm getting this week. Being amidst such a great cast of contributors, one might think this selection to be unnecessary... I mean, who could be lonely here, right? But still, in the dark, long hours of the night sometimes it happens.

"How to fight loneliness
Smile all the time
Shine your teeth to meaningless
And sharpen them with lies"


For more on the band, consult the Wilcopedia page.

5 comments:

Uncle E said...

Very Nice blog, Matt. I'll post a link on my site, if'n you don't mind.
Posting the cover to my favorite Wilco album didn't hurt, either!

Unknown said...

Link away, Uncle E! And come on back and contribute, if'n you get a chance... I have a feeling you'd rock socks.

Unknown said...

P.S. Paul is the guy what steers this ship... I'm just a deckhand!

Divinyl said...

"Wilcopedia"...love it! :oD

Paul said...

We love links!