Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Drinkin' Songs: Ol' No. 7


The Devil Makes Three - Ol' No. 7

[purchase]

Finally, a subject I know a little something about. Getting drunk. As my shirt so clearly states, I love to get drunk. Now, take my penchant for the sauce and couple it with ninebullets.net's main musical focus and I might be a bonafide expert on the subject of drinking and the songs that pay homage to it. That said, I will attempt to be a more active poster this week.

The Devil Makes Three's a vaudevillian mashup of country, punk with a little pirate, and ragtime tossed in for good measure from Santa Cruz. This song is their tribute to Jack Daniels whiskey. It come's off their 2002 self-titled album. The Devil Makes Three have a new album, Do Wrong Right, coming out in April. Here is a drinking song from it:

The Devil Makes Three - Gracefully Facedown

IMO: Tennessee whiskey isn't fit for consumption by civilized people. Kentucky Bourbon FTW!

blog comments powered by Disqus